I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 7th, jump in anyway! If you blog, leave a link in the comments. If you don’t leave your list in the comments.
30 Days of Thanksgiving
92. Children playing outside
93. Pajama day on Fridays
94. Kids excited to watch The Brady Bunch
95. Emails from women who are printing out Daily Affirmations for Self Esteem and hanging it in their bathrooms, offices, children’s bedrooms…
96. Mac and Cheese for dinner (Trim Healthy Mama friendly)
97. Friendly Paypal customer service guy with a cool Irish? Scottish? accent
98. Listening to an audio sancto sermon during dinner
99. Bernadette making Leo a fruit smoothie today
100. Kids playing in puddles down at the barn
101. Homeschooling–among other reasons, #93, #99 and #100
102. The hum of the fireplace at night
103. Finding a bag of spirals I bought on school supply clearance this summer
104. Pulling some books off the shelves to write about for Book Club Time
105. Water–which I never drink enough of
Now is the time to sign up to receive The Littlest Way by email.
Email subscribers will receive my Advent Devotional, FREE in their inbox as soon as it’s released this month.
I considered selling my Advent Devotional as an ebook but decided not to. I know how stressful this time of year can be…money, family, sugar highs and lows, turkey buying, tree decorating…I am really proud of this devotional and I want you to have it–stress FREE.
So sign up (CLICK HERE) and be on the lookout. It will be released before the end of the month.
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.