Funny how as soon as I start keeping my daily gratitude affirmations publicly–I stopped. Gosh life has just seemed busy–you? So let’s get caught up tonight. This edition of my daily gratitude affirmations includes family picture time.
512. My neighbor who came over to take the picture so I would not have to run back and forth to take the picture.
513. My neighbor saying, “I have nothing but time today.” Silly, silly man…Lord forgive him he had no idea what he was saying.
514. The VERY.LAST.PICTURE taken being “The One.”
515. Our neighbor, who is also our dentist, giving us a huge canister of popcorn for Christmas every year. It’s either a conflict of interest or a very smart business plan.
516. Barns to block the cold wind.
517. Warm enough to take an outside picture.
518. Digital cameras for instant photo previews.
519. Little boys in coveralls.
520. A “pop” of turquoise with the red.
522. Thinking about 2015…I’ve pulled one of my favorite time management books off the shelf to go back through and share my notes with you, Life Management for Busy Women: Living Out God’s Plan with Passion and Purpose.
523. I’m also going to be sharing a fun printable I created for adults and children to take a quick look back at 2014 and then look ahead to 2015.
524. Listening to the Bluegrass Gospel Station on Pandora.
525. My camera falling off the tripod and still working.
526. Me being the one to make the camera fall off. I wouldn’t want someone else to feel bad for an accident.
Join in the comments with your own gratitude affirmations list. I’d love to see what you are thankful for.
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.