So did you see my challenge? I put out a challenge on my Daily Affirmations of Gratitude post asking each one of you, of us, to list 20 items on a gratitude list for the next five days–this Thanksgiving week. Beginning today through Friday, 20 items per day equals 100 blessings counted this week alone! Are you joining me? Are you ready to increase your joy and become a more grateful person? Combining your list with the Daily Affirmations of Gratitude would be the perfect way to get started. You can leave your actual list in the comments on my 30 Days of Thanksgiving posts each day or link to your own blog post with your list if you blog.
332. Already being refunded one of the fraudulent charges on our checking account
333. Leo sucking all the juice from the clementines and leaving their skins (everywhere) but this is a gratitude list
334. Hearing the Coyotes howl at night
335. Bernadette’s first official day of work
336. Going up to see her for just a minute, to let her know I was thinking of her, but staying in the department across from her
337. A free, beautiful calendar in the mail
338. Making our Thanksgiving meal list, including the pies!
339. Cutting some mats out of Lucy’s coat
340. Getting into the doctor sooner than expected (we’ve already met our deductible so I want to get in before the end of the year)
341. My OB, who I’ve known for 17 years, giving me a phone referral
342. Chris taking Leo and Maximilian to cut firewood along the tree line
343. Turkey thawing in the fridge
344. Dishwasher repair man coming out tomorrow
345. A comfy chair in my bedroom
346. Family prayer
347. Canned soup for dinner
348. Baskets of clean folded laundry
349. More than we need
350. Flannel pajama pants
351. Washing Bridget’s hair because she asked me and not putting her off till later
352. Good shampoo to help moisturize my hair
Now is the time to sign up to receive The Littlest Way by email.
Email subscribers will receive my Advent Devotional, FREE in their inbox. Hurry Advent begins November 30th.
I considered selling my Advent Devotional as an ebook but decided not to. I know how stressful this time of year can be…money, family, sugar highs and lows, turkey buying, tree decorating…I am really proud of this devotional and I want you to have it–stress FREE.
So sign up (CLICK HERE) and enjoy!
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.