I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 13th, jump in anyway! If you blog, leave a link in the comments. If you don’t leave your list in the comments.
179. Grocery shopping with Bernadette
180. Anna and Bernadette working together again to make the meal plan and grocery list
181. The positive response for the Daily Advent Devotional for Women. I knew you all would love it!
182. Chris’ homecoming
183. Laughing at the silly things Leo says
184. Bridget helping me get Winter clothes out
185. Elaine, our nice cashier at Walmart who knew some of the price matches before I could even tell her
186. Hot shower
187. Leo putting his cold feet on me
188. The girls piano teacher
189. Chris’ enthusiasm and support for The Littlest Way and my writing
190. Cleaning the office
Now is the time to sign up to receive The Littlest Way by email.
Email subscribers will receive the Daily Advent Devotional for Women, FREE in their inbox.
I considered selling the Daily Advent Devotional for Women as an ebook but decided not to. I know how stressful this time of year can be…money, family, sugar highs and lows, turkey buying, tree decorating…I am really proud of this devotional and I want you to have it–stress FREE.
So sign up (CLICK HERE).
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.